– COVID-19 Update –
GCC REGATHERING UPDATE
December 1st, 2020
Thank you for your flexibility as we have worked hard to play our part in pushing back the spread of this virus. As a team, we have chosen to take this process month by month and work to remain flexible as we take wise steps forward.
The elders and staff of GCC collectively recognize that these days are full of uncertainty and caution. Our choice to move forward with a phased regathering process comes with careful attention to what is permitted by government officials and by considering what is caring and loving for those around us.
We understand that some may be uncomfortable with the decision to gather in person, and give total freedom and encouragement for you to do what seems best, wise, and right for you and for your family. We ask that everyone be gracious with us as we seek to provide a safe and encouraging environment for our people to worship Jesus together. We remain committed to providing an online experience weekly for people in our spiritual family and city.
In December we are going to have one 10 AM gathering for in-person worship (65% capacity to help with social distancing and spacing the seats out) and GCC Kids so that families can begin to re-engage with Sunday gatherings when they are ready. GCC Kids is checking temperatures and volunteers are wearing masks to help keep the environment safe and fun at the same time. Here are some other details for the month…
- We will as always have a digital experience for people who can’t or are not ready for in-person gatherings.
- We will have limited capacity so we can leverage spacing to help with social distancing. We have room for you and will add a service if we need to make more room in the coming month to keep the environment safe.
- We have installed an Aerus Air Purification System (Pure & Clean // www.BeyondByAerus.com ) that will help reduce and eliminate both surface and airborne virus contamination in our worship space and GCC Kids areas.
- GCC Kids is open. Temperatures will be checked and volunteers will use masks and hand sanitizer as they serve kids each Sunday.
- We ask that if you are not feeling well or you have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 you worship from home.
- We are encouraging people to use face coverings.
- We will have hand sanitizing stations at each entrance.
- Our facility is each week to prepare for the gathering.
If you have questions or feedback, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or reach out to our staff personally from our leadership page. We love your feedback and advice and are thankful for you.
Let’s all serve our neighbors well and lead people toward Jesus as we move forward.
We are #Forgreenville
Connect With Us