– Groups –
God never intended for us to go through life alone. Throughout the Bible, we see the importance of being in community. In fact, authentic life-change happens in the context of relationships.
At Greenville Community Church we believe our church must grow larger and smaller at the same time. This happens when everyone plugs into a community group.
A community group includes the following:
- Bible study – Studying God’s word with others gives the opportunity to hear another’s perspective as we learn and grow together.
- Fellowship – Having a group of people who really know me and my story.
- Prayer – A group of people who will pray for one another.
- Support – Knowing you have a network of people who have your back.
– Group Registration –
The following groups are open for registration and will begin meeting this month! Let us know what you are interested in and we will place you in a group. Group leaders will be in touch with details!
Mauldin / Simpsonville Group
Michael and Chelsea Bayne
- 213 Cape Neddick Lane Simpsonville, SC 29681
- Wednesdays at 7 – 8:30 PM
- GCC Series Based
Paul & Nicole LaPenna
- 109 Garraux St., Greenville
- Wednesdays 6-8pm
- (Limited Spots open)
Taylors / East Greenville Group
Coogles & Ashleys
- Alternating locations:
- Ashleys: 423 Fairhaven Dr., Taylors
- Coogles: 403 Avon Dr., Taylors
- Mondays (9/12 first meeting) 6:30pm
GCC Women’s Group
- A monthly gathering for ladies.
- There is a FB group we can point you to for more updated info!
Travelers Rest Group
Clarence & Rachel Wong
- 100 Kimberly Dr., Travelers Rest
- Sundays 4-6 pm
GCC Men’s Group
Paul Michael Calhoun and Brad Jones
- 1st Thursday (connection event)
- 3rd Thursday 6-7:30 AM at GCC
GCC Students (Remix)
- Monthly gathering for teens at GCC in Sunday nights
We are #Forgreenville
Connect With Us