– Groups –
God never intended for us to go through life alone. Throughout the Bible, we see the importance of being in community. In fact, authentic life-change happens in the context of relationships.
At Greenville Community Church we believe our church must grow larger and smaller at the same time. This happens when everyone plugs into a community group.
A community group includes the following:
- Bible study – Studying God’s word with others gives the opportunity to hear another’s perspective as we learn and grow together.
- Fellowship – Having a group of people who really know me and my story.
- Prayer – A group of people who will pray for one another.
- Support – Knowing you have a network of people who have your back.
– Group Registration –
The following groups are open for registration and will begin meeting this month! Let us know what you are interested in and we will place you in a group. Group leaders will be in touch with details!
Knowing God Study
- 1st Monday of the month
- Greenville Community Church at 6:30 PM
Savannah and Jake French
- Weekly / Tuesday at 7 PM
- 100 Look Up Lodge Rd, TR 29690
Be The Bridge Group // racial reconciliation in 2021
- (10 week group experience at GCC with a meal and childcare)
- Weekly / Wednesdays at 6PM
- GCC Fellowship Hall
- Register HERE
Clarence and Rachel Wong
- Weekly / Sundays at 4 PM
- 100 Kimberly Dr, TR, 29690
Michael and Chelsea Bayne
- Weekly Hybrid Group online & in-person, (1 week in-person and 3 on zoom)
- Wednesdays 8 PM on Zoom
Tim and Allison Lowry
Financial Peace University
- Greenville Community Church
- Mondays at 6:30 PM
- Register HERE
Paul Michael and Caitlin Calhoun
- Weekly / Tuesdays at 6:30
- 103 Teal Dr, Easley 29642
Paul LaPenna & Brian Scully
- Weekly / Sundays at 6PM
- Shared Meal and Group
- Close to GCC, get address after registration.
We are #Forgreenville
Connect With Us