Services @ 8:30am and 10 AM
June 7th – 28th
We are thankful to be stepping into phase 3 of our regathering plan with our Family Gatherings on our campus for the month of June. We will hold 2 services at 50% capacity and we ask that you RSVP for what times and weeks you are going to attend physically. Here is the link to RSVP…
Here are a few details we want to share…
- We will have House Church online for anyone that is not ready to gather in our facility.
- Masks are welcome and we ask that you use our provided hand sanitizer as you enter and leave.
- Smiles, fist bumps, and air high fives are so welcome. Please limit handshakes and hugs this month.
- Chairs are spaced apart 6 feet and we will have you find seats as you arrive.
- If you have a fever or not feeling well please don’t attend the physical gathering.
- We will not be serving coffee this month but feel free to bring your own.
- Please know these are family services so we will have no GCC Kids or childcare available this month.
- Your kids are welcome to worship with us if they are ready for that.