Brunch Church 2020
Each year we carve our 3 Sundays to hold our Brunch Church series. What is Brunch Church? Good question! Brunch Church is a Sunday morning gathering where we gather, eat breakfast together, and address a topic we may not hit during the normal flow of Sunday life at GCC.
You can RSVP for Brunch Church below.
Don’t fear, we will have House Church ready for you each week if you are not able to gather with us at GCC.
- We know we are still navigating COVID-19 as a city so here are the things we are doing to keep people safe.
- We will have limited seats so we can maintain social distancing.
- Masks are encouraged and welcomed.
- We ask that you RSVP so we don’t overcrowd the space.
- We will serve the food with proper masks and gloves from our food team.
- We will not be singing this month.
- We will have childcare for preschoolers only so please feed them before you come so they have a safe experience in our GCC Kids area.
- We will check all volunteers and preschoolers temperatures to ensure there are no kids with fevers in GCC Kids.
- We will have hand sanitizer at every entrance.
- We ask that you not come if you have any COVID-19 symptoms.
Here is what we will be covering over the series
July 12 / Emotional Health and Surviving 2020 – Guest Speaker: Jeff Helton
July 19 / Politics, Jesus, and 2020 – Guest Speaker: Ron Edmondson
July 26 / Racism, Justice, and the Church – Guest Speaker: Will Plonk